adsense

Saturday 7 June 2014

CONTOH NARATIVE TEXT, DESCRIPTIVE TEXT, RECOUNT TEXT dan REPORT TEXT




Contoh narrative text :
 


The Legend Of Karimunjava Island


Once upon a time in muria mountain, there lived the family of sunan muria. amir hasan or called as sunan nyamplungan is the son of Sunan Muria.

He was very spoiled by his mother. because of that, he became a naughty boy.

then his father, sunan muria asked him to study in kudus. he studied islamic religion to his uncle, sunan kudus. after some time, he became an obedient young man. sunan muria was very proud of him.

one day, sunan muria asked amir hasan to go to somewhere to spread islamic religion. his father asked him to go to an island that could be seen from muria mountain. it was on the west - north of jepara. this island seemed to be fade (kremun-kremun in javanese). and from that time, people called the island as Karimunjava Island.
amir hasan followed by his mate went to karimunjava island. they sailed to the island day and night and finally they reached the island. then they did what his father said. amir hasan and his people lived in the island ever after.



Contoh Descriptive Text : 


Sydney Opera House




The Sydney Opera House is a large performing art place. It becomes an Australian icon. It was established in 1973. It is located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. 


The Sydney Opera House covers 1.8 hectares of land. It is 183 m long and about 120 m wide. The building can load 25,000 people. The Opera House is a place for large theatrical productions. It is home of Opera Australia, the Sydney Theatre Company and the Sydney Symphonyan. There are five theatres in Sydney Opera House.


There are also five rehearsal studios, two main halls, four restaurants, six bars, and many souvenir shops. The design of the Opera House is very unique. The roof looks like giant shells. Besides for theaterical productions, the Opera House is also used for other functions. It is used for weddings, parties, and conferences.



Contoh Recount Text :




My First Experience to Ride Motorcycle





One day, when I was ten years old, my father bought an old motorcycle. That was " Honda 75". I think it was small light object and easy to ride it. I persuaded my father to teach me to ride " Honda 75 ". Firstly, my father refused my request and promised that he would teach me two or three years later, but I still whimpered. Finally, my father surrendered and promised to teach me.


He began to teach me riding the motorcycle around a field in my village. My father was very patient to give me some directions. I was very happy when I realized my ability to ride a motorcycle. " Yes, I can ".


One day later, when I was alone at home, I intended to try my riding ability. So, myself tried bravely. All ran fluently in the beginning, but when I was going back to my home and I must passed through a narrow slippery street, I got nervous. I lost my control and I fell to the ditch.


After that, I told my father about the last accident. I imagined my father would be angry and never let me ride again. But the reality is exactly on the contrary, my father was very proud of me. He just gave me some advices and since that accident, I got my father's permission to ride motorcycle.


Contoh Report Text :


Interesting Animals Birds


 Birds are interesting flying animals. They are vertebrates and warm blooded animals. They include aves class and they can be found all over the world, in Indonesia also. birds breathe their air bags. In addition to the organs of respiration, air bags can also enlarge or reduce their weight when flying or swimming. There are many types of birds. Earth bird has special characteristics. they have different morphologies according to their food and their habitat. some of them eat seeds, pollen, fish or meat. There are several species that live in the soil and the other lives in the water. Land birds live in their nests. Female birds have specific tasks. they lay their eggs and feeding their babies, moreover they forage for their baby. made his usual bird ornaments and pet animals, and also there is also a cooked or baked, including squab.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

camp